A brilliant new job opportunity has arisen for a committed Band 5 Paediatric Nurse to work in an exceptional independent private hospital next to Central London. You will be working for one of UK’s leading health care providers
This is one of the UK’s largest independent charitable hospitals. Our commitment to our patients is in the quality of our care, the range of our services and the quality of our consultants and staff
**To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Registered Children’s Nurse with a current active NMC Pin**
As a Paediatric Nurse your key responsibilities include:
· Prioritising patient care needs
· Work in accordance with NMC guidelines
· Effective communication within the Multi-Disciplinary Team
· Engaging in and promoting multi-disciplinary teamwork alongside: Specialist Doctors, nurses, interpreters, and therapists
· Possess initiative/desire for further development
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
· A passion and desire to care for children as a nurse
· Minimum of 3 years post-registration in nursing field (Outpatients and Emergency Department)
· Significant post registration skills
· Excellent communicator
· Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
· Good organisational and time management skills
· Confident decision maker
The successful Paediatric Nurse will receive an excellent salary of £35,102 – £48,000 per annum. This exciting position is a permanent full time role working 37.5 hours a week. In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
· 27 days annual leave
· Blue Light Card discounts
· Interest-free season ticket loans
· Cycle to work scheme
· Free eye check-up vouchers with contribution towards lenses
· Free newspaper and media subscriptions
· Local Business discounts
· Discount in our Hospice Charity shop
· Refer a Friend scheme
· Free Cinema Society Membership offering discounted tickets
· Personal development and training courses
· Annual events and recognition awards
· Career progression and increments
· For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
Reference ID: 6468
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|The cookie is used by cdn services like CloudFare to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".
|The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".