An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a committed Hospice Therapy Team Lead – Physiotherapist to work in an exceptional independent private hospital next to Central London. You will be working for one of UK’s leading health care providers
This is one of the UK’s largest independent charitable hospitals. Our commitment to our patients is in the quality of our care, the range of our services and the quality of our consultants and staff
**To be considered for this position you must hold a degree in Physiotherapy and hold a HCPC Registration**
Your key responsibilities include:
· You will be responsible for the management and daily running of the Hospice Therapy Team
· To co-ordinate and manage the provision of therapy services across the inpatient Unit, day services unit and community, providing clinical direction and leadership for the hospice therapy team
· You will work within the Hospice Therapy team to provide a high quality physiotherapy/OT services to a complex patient caseload with specialist palliative care needs, demonstrating high level clinical reasoning and communication skills
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
· Evidence of staff and service management
· Evidence of service development experience
· Experience of multidisciplinary team working Member of relevant specialist interest group
· Experience of working across a variety of inpatient and rehab specialties e.g. oncology, respiratory, Knowledge and competencies equivalent to demands of the post
· Evidence of robust clinical reasoning in the autonomous management of complex patients
· Specialist skills of assessment and treatment of patients with complex conditions
The successful Team Lead will receive an excellent salary of £57,842.16 per annum. This exciting position is a permanent full time role working 37.5 hours a week. In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
· 27 days annual leave
· Blue Light Card discounts
· Interest-free season ticket loans
· Cycle to work scheme
· Free eye check-up vouchers with contribution towards lenses
· Free newspaper and media subscriptions
· Local Business discounts
· Discount in our Hospice Charity shop
· Refer a Friend scheme
· Free Cinema Society Membership offering discounted tickets
· Personal development and training courses
· Annual events and recognition awards
· Career progression and increments
· For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
Reference ID: 6022
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|The cookie is used by cdn services like CloudFare to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".
|The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".