An excellent new job opportunity has arisen for a committed Respiratory Physiologist to work in an exceptional independent private hospital next to Central London. You will be working for one of UK’s leading health care providers
This is one of the UK’s largest independent charitable hospitals. Our commitment to our patients is in the quality of our care, the range of our services and the quality of our consultants and staff
**To be considered for this position you must hold a qualification in Physiology**
As a Physiologist your key responsibilities include:
· To participate in respiratory & cardiac investigations within own skill-base, and have working knowledge of all aspects of all services, including administrative duties
· Act as an independent practitioner without direct supervision
· Maintain expertise in “cardiac resuscitation procedures” in accordance with agreed and established policies
· Responsible for safe use of complex testing equipment to ensure patient and personal safety
· To implement quality controls and assurance in accordance with agreed standards
· Cleaning the equipment in accordance the hospital infection control policy on the cleaning of bio hazards
· Write technical reports for relevant investigations
· Undertake research and clinical audit in conjunction with the physicians and manager
· Ensure that the standard of work is maintained the Hospital’s rating with the CQC and help the Hospital achieve an ‘Outstanding’ rating
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
· Experience as independent practitioner in respiratory investigations
· Able to perform a wide range of non-invasive investigations independently
· Understanding of respiratory procedures and techniques
· Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing
· Able to show a can-do attitude always
The successful Physiologist will receive an excellent salary of £33,981 – £43,777.94 per annum. This exciting position is a permanent full time role for 37.5 hours a week. In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
· Competitive pay with progressive band structuring
· Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
· Ongoing training and development programmes
· Discounts at local, national and online shops
· Interest-free season ticket loans
· Cycle to work loan scheme
· Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards
Reference ID: 6551
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to email@example.com
|The cookie is used by cdn services like CloudFare to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".
|The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".