A fantastic new job opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Registered General Nurse to work in an amazing modern specialist eye healthcare service based in the Widnes, Cheshire area. You will be working for one of UK leading health care providers
This is a modern, state-of-the-art eye hospital. The facilities in this hospital are first-class and equipped with the latest technology
**Must have be an RGN with a valid NMC Pin – Will also accept ODP’s with HCPC registrations**
As a Nurse your key duties include:
· Ensuring that all patients proceeding to surgery have had the opportunity to understand the potential risks and benefits of treatment
· Playing a leading role in ensuring all Patient Journeys are completed with the utmost care, empathy and service that excels all Patient expectations
· To work within the team to ensure that ‘file preparation’ prior to the treatment day is carried out in order to minimise potential complications, cancellations/ postponement by being able to recognise patient suitability
· Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team in order to ensure outstanding issues are addressed prior to surgery
· Patients are discharged from surgery with the appropriate prescribed medication and advice, including emergency contact numbers and follow up care has been arranged
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
· 12 months post-registration experience
· Passionate about developing a career in Ophthalmology
· Ability to absorb and convey highly technical information
· Adaptable with a flexible approach to work
· Excellent time management skills
· Strong organisational skills attention to detail with the ability to prioritise tasks
· Demonstrate confidentiality, integrity and discretion
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary up to £33,293 per annum. This exciting position is a Full Time role working 40 hours a week on Day Shifts from 7.30am-5.30pm. In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
· 25 days holiday (33 days including bank holidays) increasing with length of service
· Company pension scheme
· Free onsite parking
· Bonus 1 – June – Up to 5% individual performance related bonus
· Bonus 2 – February – hospital/company related bonus
· Annual pay reviews and increases
· Continuous training and development programme
Reference ID: 5168
An amazing job opportunity has arisen for a committed RGN, RMN or RNLD to work in an exceptional care home...Apply For This Job
An amazing job opportunity has arisen for a committed RGN, RMN or RNLD to work in an exceptional discharge unit...Apply For This Job
A fantastic job opportunity has arisen for a committed Clinical Lead to work in an exceptional care home service based...Apply For This Job
A fantastic new job opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Clinical Deputy Manager to work in an excellent nursing home...Apply For This Job
An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a committed Director of Clinical Services to work in an exceptional hospital...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|__cfduid||1 month||The cookie is used by cdn services like CloudFare to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.