A fantastic new job opportunity has arisen for a Practice Education Facilitator/Clinical Trainer to work in an amazing surgery based in the Belfast, Northern Ireland area. You will be working for one of UK’s leading laser eye surgery specialists
This is one of UK and Ireland’s number one provider of laser eye surgery and private lens surgery
**You must be qualified as a Registered Nurse or ODP with a NMC or HCPC registration. Minimum of 3 years recent theatre experience – preferably in scrub role and 1 year in Ophthalmology**
As the Practice Education Facilitator/Clinical Trainer your key duties include:
· Act as a mentor to new and existing members of the clinical team
· Oversee induction, clinical training programmes and competency sign off
· Identify and assess future and current training needs for teams
· Be an ambassador for best practice
· Design and deliver training competencies
· Maintain training records
· Support the opening and mobilisation of new clinics and treatment centres
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
· Committed, enthusiastic and dedicated
· Have a passion for delivering high quality training and be flexible to work in a dynamic environment
· Be able to develop, manage and deliver a range of training across the business
· You will be highly visible, offering clinical support in ophthalmic diagnostics and theatre practice and have the ability to prioritise and manage the demands of a busy workload
· You will facilitate training for all levels of staff, ensuring that the requirements of the business and the individual are met
The successful Practice Education Facilitator/Clinical Trainer will receive an excellent salary is up to £50,000 per annum. This exciting position is a Full Time role working 40 hours a week. In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
· Free or discounted optical products/procedures
· Discounted prescription and non-prescription eye care (including family)
· Career progression
· Cycle to work scheme
Reference ID: 5111
An amazing job opportunity has arisen for a committed RGN, RMN or RNLD to work in an exceptional care home...Apply For This Job
An amazing job opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Deputy Ward Manager to work in a highly respected service based...Apply For This Job
An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a committed Registered Nurse to work in an exceptional care home based in...Apply For This Job
An amazing new job opportunity has arisen for a committed Deputy Ward Manager/Charge Nurse to work in an exceptional hospital...Apply For This Job
An amazing new job opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Ward Manager to work in an exceptional hospital based in...Apply For This Job
An amazing new job opportunity has arisen for a committed Modern Matron to work in an exceptional service based in...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|__cfduid||1 month||The cookie is used by cdn services like CloudFare to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.